020 8688 3869

5 Norfolk House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR0 1LH

☰ Menu
Banner with the caption Raising concerns and a small inset information icon
Have we met your expectations?
At AllClear, our priority is to give you high quality treatment and outstanding customer service. If you feel that we have fallen short of your expectations in any way, then you should speak to, or write to either of the following at the practice address:

Dr Anita Cryer (practice principal)
or Nigel Cryer (practice manager)

How to make a complaint
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible - ideally within a matter of days or at most a few weeks. This will enable us to establish what happened more easily. If it is not possible to do that, please let us have details of your complaint:

  • Within six months of the incident that caused the problem
  • or within six months of discovering that you have a problem, providing this is within twelve months of the incident.

Complaints should be addressed to Nigel Cryer (practice manager) or Dr Anita Cryer (practice principal). Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment to discuss your concerns.

What we will do
We will acknowledge your complaint or concern within two working days of receipt. We will investigate your complaint within five days. We shall then offer you an explanation and/or a meeting to discuss the complaint.

In investigating your complaint we will aim to:

  • Establish the facts.
  • Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this.
  • Make sure you receive a full explanation and, where appropriate, an apology.
  • Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn't happen again.

Making a complaint on behalf of someone else
If you are making a complaint on behalf of another person, we will need their written permission for you to act on their behalf before we can deal with the complaint.

If you are not satisfied with our response
If you are not satisfied with our response, then you should contact the Dental Complaints Service: The Dental Complaints Service 37 Wimpole Street London W1G 8DQ Telephone: 020 8253 0800 www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk